If i could definite it in colors, I am a
tottally gray man. And not like Mr. grey of the “fifty shades of grey”. Not, I am
a grey in the grade of my preoccupation of the environment. That’s a low grade.
Not the lowest, but so so. Personally, I
like travel to the mountain or to the natural reserves, ride the bike in them
or just camping. When I am in their place, I am really responsible with the
nature. But in my daily life, I am no really responsible about the environment
in which I life. In other words, when I am in the city, I am not worry for
anything.
I do not smoke. I like the roasted meat,
but I just eat it in special occasions. I don’t use a fireplace. I throw my
trash in the can, but all of this things didn’t means for me a really preoccupations
for the earth. I said, I don’t take responsibilities to save the earth. I don’t
recycle, and I don’t participate in any organization or movement that implicates
the awareness of the people about the earth problems. Because I know the earth problems
but I do not do anything to solve them.
I know that this blog sound like a big
excuse, but this I just a look about my actually conduct about the environment, that is really infortunate.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario