Around the
world exist many countries that I want to visit. Peru and Machu Picchu is the
closer, but if I have to be ambitious, I really want to visit Italia. I know
that is far and is very difficult to visit Europe. It’s expensive and I am not
in conditions to finance a travel far away. But visit Italia is definitive a
really dream for me. I like language, the culture, the museums, the historical
places, the food, and the famous people. If I have to choose a particular city,
that will be Venetia. His beautiful streets and the river across the city
represents for me a really dream, and when I have money, that will be the first
place that I am interested to visit.
Apart to
Italia, Japan is another country that I will like to visit. That must be a
really particular country, and the culture is really amazing. Although is not
my priority, I must visit this particular country in some moment of my life,
when I will be a famous journalist or a multimillionaire philanthropist. I don’t
know, anything can happen.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario