If i were a millionaire, i will donate all the money to the poor people and to the
orphans and to the hungry children in the world, because I believe in the
importance of the solidarity in our modern society, and I think that the really
truth wealth exist only in the heart of the people.
LIES
I will buy
a giant tank, and my first mission will be destroy the ICEI, smashing some
teachers whose names I would rather don’t say. Then, I will start a campaign to
be elected as gobernator in some district where always wins the udi or rn, that’s
meaning sectors when the only issue that matters to be elected was be the
money. Then, with my new power I will
create a law that says that I am the master of the Chilean people, that’s
meaning that I will have the control of the miserable lives of the Chileans.
Then, I will use the rest of my money to create temples in my name, so the Chileans
will can worship me.
So, when I come
to die, god will be appears in front on me and will say me: congratulations for
your achievements, I choose you as my successor. Then, when I became a god, I will
destroy the world and I will create a new one with blue people.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario