This was be
a particular semester for me. if I have to be an honest man. When it started, I
didn’t have many expectations about it, maybe because the second semester of
the last year was really disappointing for me and for my personal projects. So
I started this semester with my mind really away from the academy
responsibilities, dedicating my time principally to make things that i like.
Also, I had a job in the cycloways, so my division of my time was very accurate
about my schedules.
So, I can
say that this semester was particularly "meh" for me. Anyway, a lot
of interesting things passed in my life, things that i never would have
expected. Also, during may and June was the strike. During this moments, I
should say it, for me was as vacations. Even if I am delegate of my generation,
even if I always in those Sundays I prayed for the continuity of the strike. If
I look it in retrospective, I should to say that those months were being really
relaxing for me. Maybe because in the begining of June I decide to resign my
job. Also, in some moment I start to think that the strike will never end, so I
start to behave really like a bum.
In
conclusion, this was a "meh" semester. Really long (It ends in
august, what a terrible thing), but funny anyway, profitable, not really
intense.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario