I personally like a lot the English. Ok, I am not the best speaker, but I always try to learn some more. I love the rock music, and the best musicians in this genre in the world comes from United Kingdom. So is in the music where I look my principal independent way to still learning English.
I have a lot of languaje challenges in front of me. Learn languages are a theme that I give a lot of importance. This year I start to learn Portuguese, and the next year I want to learn basics of German. The languajes represent lot possibilities in the life, and the most important thing, represents the way to travel and know new cultures and new interesting people. And, I think, that is about life is.
But, the things that I start I always try to give them continuity. So, in the future, if i finished English four with nice results, I will start to continue learning English. As I say by the music, or watch movies and series, the language learning is always continuous.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario