viernes, 10 de abril de 2015

My favorite Concert


I love rock. I like it in its all sub-topics. Metal, Indie, Pop, Punk, Progressive, the Oldies, the new waves  and all  music that sounds like rebellion against the traditional conception of music. But sadly, I didn’t go to many concerts.  Money, time conflict, I didn’t like the bands that comes to Chile (or I like them after when they comes). Anyway, different problems that means that I hardly go to a concert.

But I remember when, in 2014, Metallica comes to Chile. In these time I was really involved with Metal music, and the Thrash Metal was my favorite one subgenre. So, when I knew that Metallica will arrives to Chile, I didn´t think too much. I work with my uncle to have the money, and with two friends we decided to go.


The experience was unforgettable. I actually don’t like Metal that these times, but I remember that I knew all the songs. Two hours of pure Metal Music and it was a day that everything could happen. In the end of it, I was so tired, but I was so excited too.   

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario