viernes, 17 de abril de 2015

Let's talk about food

I love the food. Chinese food, Peruvian food, fast food, Italian food, all food it’s okay for my. I don’t have a special palate or an amazing taste of food. But I like food, or it’s better to say I like eat. When I am anxious I eat, when I am happy I eat, when I am sad. Whatever, the food its always expect for me to make me some nice sensation.

Now, it’s more difficult to talk about my favorite food. I personally love the fast food but locate it in my first place wasn’t a precise diagnosis. Its very delicious, but it’s a little oppressive when you eat a lot. Another class of food that I like a lot is the Chilean food. The pine pie in particularly. Its taste is really good and when I can eat it I am became really happy.


But if I have to choose just one class of food, I choose the Italian one. It’s really delicious, and contains my favorite special, the lasagna. It it’s really an amazing food and if a can eat all the days lasagna, I will do it (especially if is my mother’s lasagna).

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario