I love the original cinematic trilogy of The Lord of the rings. i can´t choose one of them in particular, so i choose the complete trilogy as one. Like a movie of eight hours. Because yes, this movies are very long, but i dont like separate them. This because for understand the esscense of the movie, you must to see the complete trilogy, with all movie and their details.
And now, why i like so much this films?
I dont now. This must be because i am a child. i hallucinate with their meadows, their characters, their photography concept, their war scenes, their plot, all in this movies are so epic, and transports you in a wonderful parade of pure adventure, pure fantasy.
If i have to choose, i prefer the second one. in particular, his first half, when Aragorn, Legolas and Gimili follow the trail of the hobbits. The soundtrack of this part, is, no dude, the best that i have heard.
I agree with you! It is a good trilogy, there are going to be 6 soon. no matters how many times we have watched it, always get stuck to the chair. Well done!
ResponderBorrar