lunes, 7 de abril de 2014

My favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology is my notebook. I use it a lot, in fact, the notebook uses me. I like it because with him i can play videogames, use the internet (Youtube, Facebook, Meristation and all these famous pages), download a lot of music, read  books, do stupid things. etc. But the most important feature of my notebook is, in my opinion, the capacity of emulate old videogames. I like the old videogames, the consoles like Super Nintendo or Playstation One are, in my opinion, the golden age of this beloved industry, and in my notebook i have the chance of play this classic consoles always that i want.

In general terms, i like the notebook for its multifacetic ability, and the internet, the chrome, and the private browsing (delete this words for your innocent minds). Bye bye.

1 comentario:

  1. Good post! I must say that I have never seen a computer using a person! Keep working like this! :)

    ResponderBorrar